Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Day 244 - Fear of the Future.



 Problem

There exists within and as most of us a fear of what the future holds.  I know this because everyday that I am doing my psychic readings I have a client that is wanting to know what is going to happen in their lives and I have been here myself many many times and it is the essence of what has in the past kept me busy.  " Please give me some hope etc"


Reaction

We as humans are great at preoccupying ourselves with entertainment and the hope of something better than we THINK we have in this moment and what we have now isn't any good and that we want something better, more interesting, more fun, something to keep us distracted.  We are never satisfied with what we have we are energy junkies at every level looking for the next fix of excitement to stem the boredom.  And those that hold the control over us as the Elite, the ones that really have all the money and power in this world  know this, so they are busy with the advertising boards and numerous reality tv shows and soap operas to keep us busy.  We even verbalize our boredom to others and then within that we create a hole, a lack within us as when we don't have a temporary treat to fill it with, thus creating a situation whereby we FEEL unhappy, unsatisfied the rest of the time.  As with fear I hear people, as I used to say, to me all the time " I am not happy, when is my life going to get better?" And then in a moment when we do feel happy content about something we go into that as the " best day ever" and then we also create a problem for ourselves as the rest of the time we have told ourselves is not the " best day ever" so of course that is what we will experience.

But there is no point what so ever abdicating all responsibility to the Elite, because we, have and are accepting and allowing ourselves to perpetrate this fear through our own lack of self standing and investigation in how we allow ourselves to be programmed. We get stuck some how at the fear part - it's like when you look at it "oh my it's so big I can't do anything about this by myself, they are more powerful than me"

We look to the future, our  holidays, new purchases, new relationships anything different than what we have now and then the whole time we are wishing for it we are fearing it in equal measure.  Now I speak for myself here and my own experience of how I experience this fear within and as me.  It is like a low hum and kind of low level deep feeling in the pit of my stomach and in the balls of my feet.  It is the wonderment of what may happen and a  worry that we won't as a human species make it and that eventually we will all destroy ourselves through our own greed and self interest.

My fear of the future is borne out of my own lack of self trust and what I now/see/realise and understand is that at this moment there is only this moment and that there only ever is this moment in that one moment leads to another moment and on it goes.  In these moments am I the directive principle of how I experience them in how my mood is, my back chat is and essentially my thoughts feelings and emotions?  or am I allowing myself as the mind to take charge.  The fear is generated by me as my mind  in every moment because essentially I don't trust myself to create my own future and walk into it with no anticipation or fear - just step by step, breath by breath being here in every moment.  Instead I let the mind take me by the hand and lead me into a kind of comfort a stuckness the little me syndrome where I have created a belief within and as me that I have no power all by my own hand as thoughts, feelings and emotions generated by the back chat.

Solution/Reward

There is only ever going to be one way to guarantee that we will have a future that we can all be sure of and that is when we all stop the mind as the directive principle of ourselves and then the question of " How will an Equal Money Capitalist System ever be a reality because you can't change the inherent nature of the human?  be a thing of the past, because we will all each one of us trust ourselves and each other to do what is best for all in every way.

Self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever doubt myself as not being able to stand as what is best for all in that I have gone into a fear reaction of what is going to happen to this world based on the current level of understanding and within that I haven't seen realised and understood that I am still in the mind in fear of the future because I haven't trusted myself to do what is best for me in every given moment in walking out of the fear for once and for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself and in back chat talk to myself as fear of the future and then verbalise it to others,  without seeing/realising and understanding that I am creating my own future in every moment I am participating in the mind and within this I have lost myself as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go and allowing myself to experience the true essence of me as the simplicity of breath here in ever moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to verbalise to others that I am happy or not happy in equal measure and then within this I have experienced myself as the polarity play outs of these statements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell myself that it is no use that the way humanity is currently isn't going to change, based on my own self created fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be satisfied in a moment by an item of clothing, a holiday and to see this as enough to fulfil me and make me happy in that moment.  I forgive myself that I haven't seen realised and understood that by being in this state of mind as happiness, the rest of the time I am experiencing the opposite polarity of unhappiness, like something is lacking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as dishonesty of creating a belief within and as me that I am lacking in someway and that I have things in the future to fear because of the  way that I have doubted myself and my ability to see this through and create a world that is best for all by being a living example.

Corrective statements

When and as I experience myself as projecting into the future and thinking about how hopeless the situation is in this world because of the current level of understanding of how we are all so brain washed by the media etc and then within me I experience a low level fear within and as me.  I stop and I breathe and I remind myself of the importance and the simplicity that is the breath of life and I commit myself to stop the thoughts feelings and emotions that are coming up within and as me for once and for all.

When I see myself as becoming fearful of my own future because I have lost trust in myself and my own standing as what is best for all.  I stop and I slow myself right down within and as the breath and I continue to apply self forgiveness and correct myself until I am standing equal and one with life.


I commit myself to support an EQUAL MONEY CAPITALIST SYSTEM as the basis of lives on this planet and a way in which each and every one of us can have a dignified and equal life for once and for all.

Join us now - www.equalmoney.org
www.desteni.org