Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Day 195 - Free - False.Relatity.Ego.Entity





 
If you think about it we are never 'free' as such because we are always answerable to the system as a child to our parents and as an adult to the law and the control of our employer or if we are self employed we are still controlled by the Government and how we trade within the parameters that are set for us.  There is always someone to control or monitor us and to be honest currently because of what we have allowed and accepted we need it!

Essentially we are slaves to money and a system of complete abuse and yet we strive to find freedom all the time - by drinking or partying and allowing ourselves to experience a sense of freedom from working, school, ties of all kinds when essentially the only freedom we should be attaining is the freedom from the mind/ego and all the self imposed created prisons that we have actually set up for ourselves as personalities and behaviour patterns. And within this we think we have freedom and we live in the free world. When really the opposite is entirely true we are slaves and prisoners to our own minds and a system that we have created as an outflow of our so called freedom of expression which is manifesting as the opposite polarity of slavery. Out of spite and self interest, and within that we have given our power away. I often hear the words, well there is nothing we can do now, just have to go along with it.  How is this freedom? Ask a child that is starving if they FEEL free or a child that is subject to abuse with no where to go.

My experience of freedom has been when I have smoked pot and within that I thought I was floating off into space and freeing myself from the confines of my physical body and I had convinced myself at times that I had left my environment of control and I was free from my mind. Listening to music and meditating and losing myself in the freedom of being out of my mind as I thought.  Only now do I see/realise and understand that one is never free from the mind until one is able to apply self forgiveness and slowly but surely correct our behaviour which is essentially programmed in from birth and we have only just scratched the surface of what is really going on. So within that we have bought into religion, media, shopping  and we have created a belief that we are unique and free in our own right and our choices, because mainly we have a secret mind and we are able to be who we want in this secret mind and in the way we express ourselves, or so we think....

But no more because what is manifesting is our wonderful idea of freedom and all that is happening in this world is more and more slavery and imprisonment and we are creating it all the time as the ego, driven in the name of our own freedom.. Which inevitably with lead to war over and over again because in our quest for freedom we don't consider others equally.  Time to stop now and consider what a world would be like if we could all trust ourselves and each other to be truly free.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief within and as me that I was free.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that by getting high I am free from the confines of the mind and all that it encompasses as my own ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a world system that is so flawed beyond repair currently as it stands because of the abuse I have tolerated in my own life in the name of freedom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see that my freedom is more important than anothers freedom and within this I have created an existence out of spite and self interest.

I commit myself to stand as a living example to all by correcting myself with self forgiveness and directing myself in every moment of breath so that I stand as a living example of what true freedom is from the ego and the mind so that all can eventually live in equality for once and for all.